Rigging, Lifting & Mooring Solutions
The AMOS Group supplies Energy customers with world-class technical products, supported through a seamless inventory management system, backed by our certified fabrication management system, and test facilities in strategic regional locations.
AMOS is an authorised distributor for leading brands of technical equipment. We offer full technical and service support for our entire range of products.
- Proof load testing from 10-3,000 metric tonnes
- Test bed lengths up to 80M
- Winch Testing
- Spreader Bar Testing
- Rigging Equipment Load Testing
- Load Cells
- Master Links
- Chains & Chain Blocks
- Sockets & Terminations
Powered Lifting Solutions
- Lifting and Moving Assessments
- Method Statements and Lift Plans
- Lift Supervision and Management
AMOS provides Qualified Rigging Supervisors who plan and conduct lifting operations and equipment movements to the highest degree of QHSSE compliance.
Rigging Lofts & Rigging Pool Management
AMOS supplies fully equipped rigging lofts complete with turnkey management systems either for sale or for rental. These rigging lofts are available in a variety of sizes to meet operational requirements and are equipped with workbenches, shelves, and runway beams to ensure all portable lifting equipment and accessories are:
- Correctly stored to reduce the risk of accidental damage and to slow down deterioration.
- Effectively controlled to ensure no unauthorized use.
- Given pre-use checks by a competent person prior to use.
- Removed from service when they are no longer in good repair and then quarantined prior to repair.
Vital Lifting Solutions for Major Windfarm Project
- Yunlin offshore wind farm is a 640MW project planned to be developed approximately 8km off the coast of Yunlin County, Taiwan.
- AMOS Group have supplied heavy lifting solutions to be deployed during the installation of foundation substructures of the offshore wind turbines.
- After commissioning, Yunlin will be one of the biggest wind farms in Taiwan, and provide clean electricity to more than 450,000 Taiwanese homes.
Heavy Lifting Solutions to Quay Project Top Side Lifting
- AMOS Group have provided a key lifting package for a complex heavy lifting project - Quay Project Top Side Lifting - which ensured that the lift was successfully completed within the critical timeline.
- Topside Weight: 8972 Metric Ton
- Lifting Sling: 8 x 164mm diameter 50-meter Effective Working Length, Dyneema rope grommet, MBL 2448Metric Ton
Uniforms & PPE
- Coveralls & Workwear
- Rain & Weathergear
- Hand Protection
- Protective Footwear
- Protective Eyewear
- Helmets & Headwear
- Harnesses & Fall Protection
- Galley & Wardroom Wear
- Firefighting & Emergency
- Galley Equipment, Utensils & Tableware
- Crew Fitness
- Bedding & Towels
- Lighting Consumables
- Cleaning & Laundry Consumables
- Electrical Appliances
© AMOS Group Limited. All rights reserved.